ABOUT BAYSTATE HEALTH
Baystate Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system serving over 800,000 people throughout western New England.
WHO WE ARE
With roots dating to the founding of Springfield Hospital in 1883, Baystate Health has been providing high-quality and compassionate healthcare in the Pioneer Valley for more than 140 years.
- Our facilities and services include:
Baystate Medical Center: a teaching hospital, and the region’s only level 1 trauma center
- Baystate Children’s Hospital: the region’s only accredited, full-service children’s hospital
- Three community hospitals
- A network of more than 80 medical practices
- Health New England, a health insurance provider
- Home care and hospice services
- Comprehensive regional laboratory and diagnostic services